Saturday 24 April 2010

Want To Do It Again




You Should Go to Grad School



Grad school definitely isn't for everyone, but it looks like it's for you. You have a pretty good idea of what you want to study - and how it will further your career. So go ahead and go for it! You're ready to be a PhD.



Well, yeah, I had my share of grad school back when I was working. I wouldn't say it was easy, I can't say it was difficult either. Maybe because I didn't try hard enough? That's why I didn't finish it at all. Well, I went to grad school without any aim at all. Just to kill time and meet friends. I achieved both but I didn't really gain a lot of knowledge. It was all a blur. It seems then, I can't relate what I was learning to my work and what I want to do.

But if you're interested in going to law school, that's a very serious thing. You would have done enough lsat prep, as law isn't easy. But, I believe that if you really want to do it.. there's nothing difficult.
*****

0 comments: