Sunday 18 April 2010

Printed Kids Shoes

Shopping for a little boy is sometimes no fun. I mean, I want to buy colourful and pretty printed clothes or shoes - something like heart, flower, butterfly. I'm too old for that but I like them and I just wish I can buy one for my kiddo. I wish.

Yesterday, we were looking at sweaters and jumpers at the shops and I was so attracted to little girls'. We asked our boy and he said yes. He doesn't give a hoot what we buy him but we don't have people to mis-understand him. He's been mistaken for a little girl since he was a baby. So, I opted to buy colourful jackets instead. I'm happy about that.

Today, I've been looking at cute shoes (while trying to read something for diets for quick weight loss). Lookie here:

Graham
Reg.$25.00Stock#:KT32020An all-American sporty classic with striped siding that completes the look of this canvas Graham sneaker. A padded collar and terrycloth lining make sure little feet are comfortable as they twist, turn, and run.
Canvas upper
New rubber outsole design with deep flex grooves for maximum flexibility
Rubber toe cap for protection
Padded collar and terrycloth lining for comfort


Teagan Mary Jane
Reg.$38.00Stock#:KT33670A modern version of the classic Keds mary jane. The Teagan is sporty yet stylish, perfect for the playground or parties. It features a gore topline and strap for easy on/off and a perfect fit, as well as a soft rubber outsole and leather upper for maximum wearability.
Leather upper
Elasticized topline and strap for easy on/off and a perfect fit
Soft and flexible rubber outsole
Embroidery stitch details


Melody Lace Hearts Canvas
Reg.$25.00Stock#:KT33617
This lovable tennis shoe will look great with casual dresses or jeans. Whether she is practicing her serve or still working on lifting the racket, the Melody's padded collar and rubber outsole with deep flex groves will have her feeling comfortable and confident.
Canvas upper
Padded collar for comfort
New rubber outsole design with deep flex grooves for maximum flexibility
Rubber toe cap for protection

*****

0 comments: