Saturday 24 April 2010

That's Me




You Are a Basic T-shirt



You are a very humble, low maintenance person. You find contentment easily.

You are easy-going and very social. You like being around other people more than anything else. Some may accuse you of being lazy, but you just don't work any harder than you need to. You are happiest when things are kept casual. You think formality is a lot of unnecessary fuss.




I like T-shirts but I don't own plenty of them. Maybe, I need to start buying them before I can own them. Lol. It's just that I don't really need them for work and weekends do not always require T-shirts unless I'm staying home and read conjugated linoleic acid or have an exercise. Oh well, I need balance in my wardrobe though and I want to achieve that in the future.
*****

0 comments: