Saturday 17 April 2010

Food Trip Friday - 0417

When I was fairly new here, I was really amazed how much meat people in my Husband's family eat. Everyday and several times in some days. It's new to me. I'm more of a veggie/fish person. But now that I've lived here for quite some time, I'm cathing on in the meat-eating department. I'm a big time carnivore. Red meat, white meat. I know, it has it's cons (maybe including eczema) but sometimes, it's just too good to resist. Just like these steaks.

This one is rump steak and very well done.


This one is broad (I'm not sure if I'm right) steak. Not well done. Grizzly.


*****

2 comments:

shydub said...

Looks delish, I love the gravy.

FoodTripFriday said...

I always love my steak well done and yes, lotsa gravy! :)
Thanks for joining FoodTripFriday!