Saturday 24 April 2010

I Want To Hold Your Hand


I have to admit that I haven't heard this song before (I'm not really into music before but trying these days as my other half likes music). I have to check youtube to listen to it.


Anyway, here's my answer
1. What do you notice about other people's hands?
Length of their nails. When I was an idealistic single woman, the first thing that attracted me most to a man is the state of his hands.

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?
Everything? Lol. It's in a state of dis-array right now as everyone is busy with chorese other than those concerned the house.

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
I'd like to believe yes, but I would be hypocrite as I also own stuff out of a whim.

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
Ice Age 3... a long time ago.

5. What do you have under your bed?
Cobwebs (and used golf balls that my little boy rolled under it). Lol. My bed is too low to the floor that I can't put anything under it and it makes it impossible to clean properly.

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
Fearless and brave.

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?
Qantas Airline. It always touches my heart - makes me teary eyed, I don't know why.


8. Who do you owe a phone call to?
Lots of friends and relatives. I lead a busy life that I only depend on SMS and emails to communicate.

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness?
I'd like to try but I can't promise. I seldom post meme on weekdays. :)

*****

2 comments:

Harriet said...

I can't stand looking at dirty fingernails on men. Especially the grease under the nails. yuck

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/talking-about-plastic-smack-guess-whos-getting-outed/

About Golf Simulator said...

Continue posting about this topic because it's very interesting. Mine I started my blog with very basic.Thanks for the post.