Saturday 17 April 2010

Butterfly Inspired

I was at shoeblog.com again today. Boy, I love visiting that site. I like the post about butterflies and I thought, I'd post some of the shoes that I like.


Seychelles Joan $95 at Piperline
Aruna Seth black butterfly peep toe shoes

D&G Dolce & Gabbana closed toe butterfly pumps
I'm not really adventurous with shoes but I couldn't stop to admire colourful and uniquely-designed shoes. They are just not boring. I would not be boring with my style of shoes if I have dresses and bags and accessories to match them. It wouldn't be as difficult as trying phentermine to buy shoes if also have heaps of surplus in my pocket. lol. For now, I'll still to what I got.

*****

1 comments:

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Shoeaholic-

I've always liked a good meme and now I have started my own. We just started a new meme called "Wednesday Wickedness" and will post on Tuesday afternoons. We are up and posted now. Each week we pick a famous person and find 10 quotes. Then each question is based on the quotes! This week is George Clooney. Check us out at http://jjatww.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Janera