Saturday 17 April 2010

Sat 9 - 0417

Kicks - SATURDAY 9

1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find?
Not really, I'm easy to please according to myself but not to my husband.

2. Who is your favorite relative and why?
My father's sister - the most indulging and full of wisdom aunt.

3. Who is the most important person in your life?
One-and-a-half men.

4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.
Sulk a lot.

5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".
I used to call my parents place "Home". Now I made my own "home" in another continent.

6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours?
My one-and-a-half men with lots of toys and The Wiggles DVD.

7. What are you doing this weekend?
Going to the bank to deposit the Big Guy's first ever piggy bank content (lots of Aussies gold coins) to his own account (exciting.lol)

8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?
My husband's 4BE.

9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.
"Good boy, Mum!" From my half man.

Thanks to the host. I had fun.

*****

3 comments:

anne said...

your number 7 answer reminds me of another piggy bank of my eldest daughter, she has been asking for another one since the first one was already full and its in my account already hehehe, she doesnt have a bank acct. yet mine is up and its here thanks

I am Harriet said...

Good boy mum? Too funny.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/sat/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I love your "One and a half men" theme. Great job!