Sunday 11 April 2010

New Laptop Bag


I was issued of a new laptop - well, not exactly but better than what I was using. It's the machine that one of the dev guys was using but they got new desktop. The bosses thought that it's better than laptops. It's 17" and heavy but performs nicely and it has windows 7. My boss said that I should have a trolley to carry it with. Yeah, because the bag is always half as heavy as the machine. So I bought a new one yesterday from Strandbag. It's actually not for 17" but it's so hard to find a bag that will fit it in our area. I settled for the bag for 15" and I'll just slot it in the middle. Maybe, I could find a nice sleeve soon when I finished the auto insurance quotes assignment. The new bag is very light on its own. I'm not a purple person but I thought, I'd want something not black.

*****

0 comments: