Monday 18 January 2010

This Is Closer to Home




You are a Dreamer



You tend to have your head in the clouds. You love to be drawn in to a whole other world.You are a sensitive person. You find it easy to be emotionally effected by books.You are a person with a few deep interests. If you're drawn to something, you learn everything about it.You are a person who loves to acquire possessions. You can't resist a sale, and you own a lot of things.



How did they know? Lol. It's truly me. Oh well.

And speaking of possessions, shoes are among them. I know I already own one too many but I still think sometimes that I lack a pair or two for some occasions. Isn't it hoarding or just plain shoeaholic? I think, it's the latter. And lately, although I may say otherwise, I've been hoarding bags as well. Hopefully, it won't reach to a point that I have to keep weight loss program as well.

*****

0 comments: