Monday 18 January 2010

Big Loud Totes

Although I have promised myself not to spend on something that I don’t need this year and focus on our project back in the Philippines, I still dream of buying some stuff that I like – shoes, bags, jewellery, clothes, etc.

Let’s talk about bags. I like one that is a bit big – square/rectangle maybe and structured – and also loud – green, orange, yellow. Something sturdy too to hold a custom water bottles incase we get one for The Tatapilla.


KRISTIN PHOTO PRINT GIRL TOTE
Part of the sophisticated Kristin Collection, this is the tote she’ll use as her go-everywhere second-bag.
Polysatin with metallic cowhide trim
Inside zip, cellphone, multifunction, pen pockets
Open closure, fabric lining
17” strap with 9” drop

new PEYTON LEATHER TOTE
Irresistibly soft leather, deep hues, and roomy styling in a go-everywhere size.
Leather with patent leather trim
Inside zip, cellphone, multifunction pockets
Fabric lining
Dogleash clip closure
Two outside gusseted pockets
16 1/2” handles with 8 1/2” drop

Entourage Stud tote
Carry this cute little studded shopper tote in style around town, with all of your everyday needs.

*****

0 comments: