Friday 8 January 2010

Goal for 2010

A couple of years ago, I was really enthusiastic on photography until our much loved DSLR was stolen from the van. It was heart-breaking but we’ve moved on. We have been camera-less for almost 6 months – which was very hard especially if you’re blogging and pregnant – can’t capture the moment when I was on my heaviest.

We decided to buy a cheaper compact camera before the baby arrives – that we don’t want to miss the moments.

But now, I want more. I want a new DSLR. I know this is a big ask, but I really wish for EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera. I think, it’s the aspiring photographer’s ultimate wish.

An 18.0 megapixel Canon-developed CMOS sensor together with Dual DiG!C 4 Image Processors combine to deliver outstanding image quality with fine detail and brilliant reproduction of colour and tones. Features also include 19 point Auto Focus, with an ISO range expandable to an incredible 12,800 and Full High Definition movie recording making the new Canon EOS 7D an essential for the promising enthusiast.

But I can settle for this. Or the same with what was stolen from us. And I will put it in my car as I have insurance (yeah, I am past getting car insurance and life insurance quotes). The van where the camera was stolen was un-insured.


10.1 Megapixels, CMOS sensor
DiG!C III Image Processor
ISO 100-1600, 1⁄4000 second shutter speed.
2.5 inch LCD Display for LiveView
Bonus 4GB SDHC Memory Card (XG4900)

*****

0 comments: