Sunday 24 January 2010

I Heart Them


Leather Thong-FLATAN-LancasterTan
4cm thick sole Upper: Synthetic
Lining: Synthetic
Synthetic: Sole


Charlie Bag Canvas-984-CORCHES-Orange
LouenHide's designs are about achieving synergy in style and function. LouenHide designers, Lou Kendall and Heidi Bailey appreciate that women need a bag that compliments their sense of style while also offering uncompromised functionality.� Each bag and accessory�responds to these fundamental design goals, giving women the opportunity to add something enviable and practical to their accessory collection.

These lovies are definitely what I like for loud bag and shoes. Well, the shoes are not really loud but they matched, right? Oh well, I can afford to buy them now. Question is, can I face my conscience as I have just declared, no spending for the next 5 months? It's not really like insurance (auto insurance quote would be necessary) that I have to prioritise. I have to mull this over, really.

*****

0 comments: