Friday 8 January 2010

Changed

Sort of.

When I saw this quiz, I just need the urge to give it a try. You know, my husband has been calling me a non-conformist most of the times a couple of years after we got married. I haven’t heard that word for the last year or so. I think I have changed – mellowed down somewhat but I still believe I am a true-blue non-conformist.




You Are 57% Non Conformist



You definitely have your freak flag out, and from time to time, you wave it.

You have some pretty strong opinions, and you're not afraid to express them.




For one, I don’t go with fashion. Whatever is comfortable is good for me. I don’t exercise to keep me fit – no ellipticals or sorts at home. I eat whatever I want, which thankfully is not leaning on to sweets. I don’t have a sweet tooth.

I am a non-conformist but a quiet one. I don’t voice out or disagree publicly with somebody. To me, to each her own so let me be and I will let you be. MYOB. Period.

*****

0 comments: