Friday 5 December 2008

Summer Hairstyle

I have a very long hair and constantly looking for a fitting hair do. I'm not really stylish so I can't say that I follow them verbatim yet, if I have time, I do.

I'm up for looking up summer hairstyles and thought of sharing here.

From yahoo lifestyle:


Get Sexy Waves The Easy Way
"A fast, effective way to style your hair is to separate it into five large sections when dry - two on either side of your face and three at the back." He recommends running a comb through each section, then spritzing them with a setting lotion.

Choose A Foolproof 'Do
popular style at the spring/summer 09 shows, the half-up, half-down look is big right now. "This style is great for formal events as it's dressed up enough to feel special and most women feel less exposed with the back of their hair cascading down.

Beat The Heat With A Bun
"The high bun is a great option as it pulls all the hair up and away from the nape of the neck, making it a cool and easy style to wear. The upward energy of the look is great for elongating the neck, drawing attention to the eyes and, with a tousled bun, gives the appearance of a chic style with a modern, casual feel." It's also a perfect look to try if your hair is dry, as you can comb through a leave-in treatment before styling.


I am currently into bun. Easy, cool and quick fix. And if you're the type who might need some Hydroxycut inorder to look slim, make a bun.

0 comments: