Thursday 4 December 2008

Protecting My Eyes

I wanted to use contact lenses instead of eyeglasses. Not because I want to look vain but because I want to wear sun-glasses when I am out in a very glary sunny day. That was when transition lenses were not invented yet. Though there are glasses that you can top with sunnies, I don’t like the idea because of the weight that will burden the bridge of my nose. My nose is already flat as it is without anymore burden on it.

Now, my glasses have the rolls royce of the lenses – according to the sales attendant. We paid a considerable sum of money on top of the private health benefits and the 40% discount coupon. I love them and I take good care of them as much as possible.

I don’t worry the glary sun during the day or the glary light during the night. My glasses handle it all for me.


0 comments: