Sunday 17 August 2008

Postponed Plan

Our plan to go to the Philippines was definitely postponed. I found a job and it would take me a while to go for a holiday though the company allow 4 weeks of paid holiday. I'm not the sort that will hurry and take advantage of that 4 weeks yet. But my family back "home" were really excited about our trip. I've kept on telling them that we will be there this year, unfortunately.. I couldnt see it happening yet. My father said that I could at least send photos of the little boy. I will!

Well, planning a holiday entails lots of efforts. There's the consideration of the best travel deals that you can get, the weather and of course the availability of all the persons involve.

I know that when we eventually get to have a final plan, the holiday would be very nice. We would have enough time to spend with my family plus our budget would allow us to do more than we planned before. That's the sweetest thing I guess. The trade off of not going now. :)

0 comments: