Sunday 17 August 2008

Ease the Burden

I went home one evening carrying my laptop with me. And boy, it was heavy. It was late and my officemate and I were hurrying to catch the train and my 3 inches boots didn't help. Well except to kills the monotony. They were clucking the pavement away.

The next day, I decided to wear the ballerina flat shoes that I bought just the day before last. They were blessings for aching calves and toes and back and shoulders. I reckon, I won't take the laptop home with me in the foreseeable future yet. Only if I am ask to do some important stuff. I just took it home with me to check the vpn connection anyway, which I am happy to say has no hassle really. I didn't even notice the speed difference.

Plus, I might consider to buy a light laptop bag (Swiss Army might have). Actually, Mcj had been telling me that before so it will be in our plan. I might spend some of my personaly money but it is for my own good.

0 comments: