Thursday 28 August 2008

Part of Life

Most of us grow up with Johnson and Johnson products. Lotion, oil, face powder, cologne, etc. You name it, most of the households got it. Didn't we all smell like Johnson when we were babies? Even up to now with my little boy, I use one of their range. And I quite like the smell actually.

Well, J&J is not just about baby products as well all know. It has pharmaceutical companies that sell wide range of medicines that can treat any sickness there is in the world. Like most companies committed to serve the community, they have spend millions of moolah in searching for ways on how to help people live healthier and eventually longer. The research is focused on three units mainly for those illness that are related to central nervous system and internal medicine; biotechnology, immunology and oncology; and virology - more of an infectious diseases.

Oh, and I just learned that babycenter is one of J&J's products. I used to consult that website when I was pregnant. Well, I still do but less than often now.

I can say that J&J products are a part of my life.

0 comments: