Sunday 17 August 2008

Holiday Plans

Having a kid makes you forget your travel dreams, that is while he is growing up. Yes, I put my desire to go somewhere else on hold until he's able to cope with it. Every destination should be consider if it is children friendly. We don't go to a place that doesn't have entertainment for my little boy anymore. Going to the shops mean checking out the pet store or riding the rides on the alley. But of course, those dream destinations are just pushed at the back of my mind. They will resurface when the time is ripe.

Yes, I want to go to Europe, somewhere in the middle east, Russia or a Las Vegas travel. And I want to go there with my family so it is important that my little boy is big enough to understand that going ons. When is that? Sometime in his school holidays. It's not far you know. He already goes to school (daycare) so it might be very soon. :)

0 comments: