Saturday 22 May 2010

Structured Bags 2


Sabina Double Pocket Tote

Overview:
* Leather, mixed metal
* Spot clean
* Imported
* 15"l, 5"w, 14"h
* Web exclusive
Description:
Versatile tote from Sabina with an ultra-rich leather shell and two structured buckle strap pockets at the front. Generous satin-lined main compartment with internal organizer pockets and a zip closure, flanked by full-size zip pockets; small zip pocket at the front with nailhead trim; padded carry handles with brushed O-ring hardware.


BOTTEGA VENETA
In a vibrant jungle-green shade that contrasts beautifully with the pewter-tone hardware, Bottega Veneta's exquisitely crafted crocodile tote is an investment in statement-making luxury. Arm yourself with this timeless style to infuse every look with exotic elegance.


Katie Holmes toting around the super-sized Hermes Haut a Courrois (HAC) handbag

Oh well, I'm into structured bags again. My desire for the will never run out. Although, I do admire the high end... I can only afford the low end so I'm thankful that they are available here in Oz. The latest structured bag I bought cost me around 15bucks. Not bad, eh? Life is pleasant as long as you know what to look - maybe like hydroxycut side effects reading materials?

*****

0 comments: