Saturday 15 May 2010

Shoes Celebs Wear


Paris Hilton in Chanel Shoes
Paris Hilton is now designing shoes herself, and, in my opinion, she’s got designer talent. But she won’t resist appearing in her favorite Chanel shoes.


Anne Hathaway in YSL Shoes
Anne Hathaway seems to start taking more care of her style. The actress’ hard and fast rule about shoes is that they have to match other accessories. In this case, her YSL shoes go perfectly with a fabric belt.

Celebrities always make the trend by wearing shoes, clothes, bags..etc in public. They should be charging the maker - it's advertising. You read women asking questions like what their favourite celeb are wearing (I haven't heard of what's the best life insurance quote yet). And I'm sure when told, they'll readily head off to the shops to buy it.
*****

1 comments:

charlos john said...

I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. wearing penny loafers