Saturday 15 May 2010

Really?




You Need Success to Be Happy



You are a responsible and serious person. You like to do things well.

Reaching your goals is very important to you, and you don't like getting sidetracked. You feel great when you are mastering new tasks and solving problems. You believe in hard work. Nothing makes you feel worse than feeling like you are doing a back job.




I suppose so. I was born in a mediocre place but I dreamt big. I aspire for more so I got out of the place and didn't look back - but that doesn't mean that I forgot about my roots. I just didn't stop. I want to be successful in everything that I do and who don't anyway. If you don't want to succeed why bother?

But to say that success is my only source of happiness, well, that's rubbish. I am happy as it is with my life with my one-and-a-half men. A HDTV in our lounge can make me laugh. Baking can do the same. Success is the end result and what's the use of starting something if you're not going to see the result anyway. Success is actually a relative term.
*****

0 comments: