Sunday 30 May 2010

I Admit It




You Act Like You Are 28 Years Old



You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up. Te world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.




that I am childish. It's just me. I think, it's my way of life? Way of doing things? I'm not really sure but I don't have any plans of changing my attitude anytime soon.

Anyway, even if I act like 28 YO, I am very responsible. I am always thinking of the future - I mean, at least securing my family. But just incase, there are social security disability people who look after other people in a dilemna of how to at least avail the benefits of social security. There are times, that everything is just too much and a little bit of help comes in a long way.
*****

0 comments: