Saturday 15 May 2010

Bally Bags

My friend and I went in to the Bally shop last night to look at the bags. They were gorgeous - especially the green and white. The Filipina attendant was so friendly. I thought, they would cost less than LV but I was so surprised. They cost as much or a bit more. I reckon, we would need new home security systems incase I buy one. Lol.

Bally lemskin Leather Shoulder Bag 3355 –whit
Made of lemskin leather and gold hardware
Top zip closure
Fine textile lining
Iinterior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather tag
size:44x14x33cmcm


Bally lemskin Leather Shoulder Bag 813 –white
Made of lemskin leather and golf hardware
Top zip closure
Fine textile lining
Iinterior zip pocket with Balenciaga embossed leather tag
size:40x13x35cm
Each Bally Giant Work replica comes with a Bally dust bag, Bally authenticity card and a Bally care booklet.

I checked the net and their website is really not user friendly. So I got these bags from you know where.

*****

0 comments: