Wednesday 3 September 2008

Something New

It’s been ages ago since I had my last shopping online. It’s not because I don’t want to. It’s just that I don’t have much time to surf. Plus the online shops where I mostly buy stuff don’t carry much variations of products. Why don’t I shop at the other shop, you said. Because I only transact at shops that accept Paypal. You see, I still don’t trust the internet with my credit card details or with my bank account details (savings or Checking Accounts). Then, lately I’ve been able to drag Mcj to the shops very easily, for some reason.

Yet, with the coming father’s day in Oz, almost all of the shops are "on sale" so I might give them a perve later before I hit the hay. My favourite shop has always very attractive prices during special occasions that it’s too hard to miss.

And hey, look what I just bumped into. Aren't they gorgeous?

0 comments: