Monday 8 September 2008

Smell Me

I’m not really into perfume but I love to have pleasant, lingering and longer lasting scent. I just develop this fancy lately.

I have two variants of Bench cologne from the Philippines which I haven’t used up yet. I also got some perfumes gifted to me but I don’t use them. They have strong odours. I got a freebie spray that I like and I already used it all up.

Out of the blue today, I thought of buying myself or Mcj could buy me a Channel No. 5. I told you, I was not interested in perfume before so I don’t really have an idea how much it costs. I’m thinking that I could make an occasion so it could be a gift. Nuninuninu.

I checked online and well, now I know how much it costs. Mcj might have a heart attack (certainly not a blood pressure monitor, yet) when I ask him for it. It’s not that dear considering the brand but it is absolutely an extravagance to pay such price for a perfume. Well, that will be my first time to own one. And there’s always a first for everything, right? Let’s see.

By the way, I am really so naïve that I don’t know what Channel No. 5 smells like. So you reckon that’s enough reason for me to buy one?


I might just try to buy the 4ml pack just to test if I will the scent. :)

0 comments: