Thursday 25 September 2008

Destructive?

I’ve mentioned before that Mcj in the competition to win a trip to Las Vegas and play poker with Share Warned (not to check vegas hotels). I think that was more than two months ago. Well, nothing really happened. I played his brother’s stake and I even stayed in the game longer than him. He was out for only about five hands. I was running good but in the end I get impulsive and blow my stakes. Oh well, it was just a game. It didn’t cost us a dame, well apart from the power and internet cost then.

That was my biggest game experience as I’m not really into playing games, online or otherwise. I’m proud to say that I’m not addicted to something destructive other than shopping and watching telly. Well, shopping at some extent is destructive especially if you do it on impulse. Well, I have a voice in my head telling me to temper my desire – Mcj that is.

0 comments: