Monday 8 September 2008

Out in the Open

I just hope this post won’t backfire on me. I’m coming out in the open. I’m gay! Bwahahaha!

Seriously, this isn’t really that serious. It’s just some stuff at work back then.

I am proud to say that I can do multi-tasking pretty good. I call it my exceptional skill. A skill that was very useful when I get bored at work – facing the computer with only trivial stuff to do. I would then surf the net. Well, when I was trying to find my niche in the www, I confess I was just wasting my effort and the company’s money. And my used to be boss knew all about it. Apparently, she advised me to spend my slack time productively – reading a book or whatever to further my knowledge. So then, I started browsing sites that were of big help to me. And of course, those time-wasters sites as well. I had fun reading both anyway.

If only, the company had a keylogger installed to every computer in the office, everyone would have been caught doing what I used to do. Yes, I was not alone in that monkey-business. But, at the end of the day I reckon, the company wasn’t really at the losing end as the employees were very hardworking. There’s no hesitation to spend time after office hours if need be. So, I guess it was a win-win situation for both sides.

0 comments: