Friday 11 April 2008

Shoes I Like Recently

The last shoes that I bought was an espadrilles. I bought them in haste. We went shopping to buy our little boy toys and remembered that Mcj needed shoes so before lining up to pay, off we went to the shoes section. We found shoes for the Hubs and look for shoes for the little boy also as his feet is growing bigger each day. Then I say the ladies or girls shoes actually that were on sale, so I chose a pair that fits me and bought it. I haven't worn it yet actually. It's getting cold here so I might wait until it is warmer before I put them on.

Been window shopping online and like these:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello. blog hoppin and saw this red rubber shoes? may I know the name or store where I can possibly find one. thanks

Ers said...

hi nelle, i think you can get them online from amazon. that's where i saw them. :)

Permanence in Change
The Life of a Tatapilla
I Am a Shoe-aholic
I Eat Therefore I Am...