Wednesday 23 April 2008

My Plastic Money

I don't carry cash with me, just some loose change for when Jens wants to have fun in the rides at the shops which I need two dollars. I normally use credit card on my purchases. Aside from enjoying the grace period on payments, we also earn one award point for every dollar that we spend. The award points that we earn will soon fly me back to the Philippines return. We only just have to pay for the taxes. That's for me and the little boy. How good is that?

Okay, I don't particularly like using credit card before but I came to love the benefits of using it. And whether we like it or not, it is a reality that the credit line that our credit card offers, is our saving grace sometimes. At some point, we need money but either we actually don't have any or we forgot to withdraw some cash or we left our cash at home or in the car and credit card is there staring at our face and says, use me.

But not all of us enjoys the benefit of having credit cards as some has bad credit record. This is when companies that offer bad credit loans come to the rescue. Badcreditoffers.com is just one of them. It gives hope and brand new start to those who are stuck in the mud because they forgot to pay for their bill and got a default. Granting bad credit credit cards comes with a stipulation that consumers should make payments on time so they can start down the road toward rebuilding their credit.

0 comments: