Monday 14 April 2008

Score Some Moolah

There's no such thing as free, that's what my husband always says. At some point, I've proven that theory wrong as I have received some freebies that I requested from the internet or something that I won from a contest which I never dreamed of winning.

Then, we have seen on the current affairs program on telly how Mums or blokes were able to score some moolah while using the internet. I then ask myself, why don't I try to earn money since I am constantly online? I looked up and checked the internet and I found one way to earn moolah, that's blog advertising.

And I know there are lots of companies that you get paid for blogging. Smorty is one of them. I saw this first from fellow blogger and then I tried myself. Found that they are fair in giving opportunities to the pro-bloggers, which means you can only reserve one opportunity at a time until you have published a post for that opps. Sounds really fair! Then the payment comes quickly, normally every week.

There are indeed many ways to score some cash or freebies in the internet. Just request for a freebie or get paid to blog.

0 comments: