Thursday 17 April 2008

Mother's Day Gift Shopping

Mother's day is very nigh and it will be my first time to celebrate as a Mum. And I am very excited. I've been dropping hints to Mcj for my gifts. Lol. As well as to our Little Boy. Maybe, for once he won't be needing me to nurse him. Another lol.


Well, I don't know what's boiling in Mcj's mind as a gift to me but I am doing my own research for gifts to myself. I've been shopping. I visited this site (it is new to me) and for several categories of gift products, I landed on jewelry. Does that speaks about me?


Anyway, these are just a pair of what I like. They're affordable but I'm still considering if I'm going to add it to my shopping cart.

Talking of shopping cart, I wonder if this website's ecommerce software is effecient. I haven't bought a thing from it yet. I guess I might find it out if it's the same with ashop that warrants to be one of the worlds most easy to use web based administrations with award winning features allows the merchant to build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites for a simple, low monthly fee. I hope it is, as I'm really planning of buying some gifts for myself.

0 comments: