Monday 14 April 2008

The Rise of Online Stores

This blog was concieved to satisfy my passion for shoes. You see, when I was working (I love to buy shoes) and up til now but since, I am staying mostly at home now, I don't see the point of buying shoes almost always. But Mcj would vouch that I am becoming Imeldific because of my shoes collection. That was then.

Most of the shoes that I feature here were from shopping sites. I *heart* them, hence they are posted in this blog. Not necessarily I own a pair of them. But if I am someone who has money at her own disposal, I tell you, I wouldn't think twice to buy all those that I love. :)

You see, where would this blog be right now, if there are no shopping sites? If there is no ecommerce software? Nowhere! I would have posted photos of the shoes but they would be very rare. Shopping cart really fuels the rise of online shopping stores. And Ashop is just one of the shopping cart software that made the use of internet interesting for somebody like me who loves shopping.

0 comments: