Sunday 20 February 2011

Sight-See: Totes


Classic Tommy Handbag-91A90547-Black
Measurements: 24cm x 14cm x 2cmv

Fabric Content: 46% Polyester 54% Cotton

A classic style handbag, with several interior pockets.Since the launch of the Mens Sportswear collection in 1985 the Tommy Hilfiger product offering has expanded to encompass a complete premium lifestyle.

The Tommy Hilfiger flag logo is recognized around the world as the symbol for high quality and the quintessential American style with a classic and cool twist.

GF Button Handbag - GFN207-GF-Black
Nylon

Dimension ( L x W x H) : 26cm x 10cm x 19cmA technical and precise approach to design, coupled with close attention to detail, Gianfranco Ferre produces a wide range of luxury goods.

These totes really attracked my attention. I'm forever fan of totes or structured bags where I can fit all my thingies and maybe some anti wrinkle cream if I need them. I haven't bought any bag lately, so it's time to change tack. :)

*****

0 comments: