Sunday 20 February 2011

Blogs Overhaul

It's been a long time since I last overhaul all of my blogs. I cant even remember when was it. I miss it though. Miss playing around with the templates and themes. It was fun when I was still using html as I was able to learn some of the coding. One has to understand the coding to be able to insert some features.

Now, there seems not to have enough time to get online every night. I'm just so caught up with work and looking after the Tatapilla plus being a wife.. and home maker.

But back then I remember that starting a blog seems to be very difficult. There aren't much help as there are now. Things such as best website builder is readily available online. One can get one in just a snap. Literally.

The best solution for my dilemna if you may call it that is to schedule a day that I'll just have to focus in changing the face of my blogs. When would that be? For now, I'll leave them as they are and just take note of those websites that can help me update my blogs.

*****

0 comments: