Sunday 20 February 2011

Print Bags


The Gucci Joy Boston Bag with Snowman and Elephant Print features elephants seemingly dancing and running alongside snowmen on their white beige GG plus bag. In the larger photo I posted, the elephants appear to be black, but on the Gucci website they are brown. I’m going with the website, since that is showing the actual product being sold. The print, which may sound silly, is perfectly fitting.

Now, this is the designer bag that I would buy if I can afford it despite of the prints or because of the prints. There was a stage in my life that I love looking at bags with the designer logo on it but realised that it seems boasting that you can afford such brand. The same goes with those clothes sporting the brand logo on them. It doesn't seem subtle (like popping up diet pills). According to Mcj, one should be paid for wearing those clothes as it's advertising.
*****

0 comments: