Sunday 6 February 2011

Pick of the Week: 0602

I was planning on buying a girly-summer sandals to match my clothes for the wedding that we're going to attend this month but it was postponed as the couple are still in the states. Though, I found flats last week that match the colour of my dress but I haven't played dress-up yet to see if they look good.

Anyway, this week I've been admiring these and if I ever want any.. I'd be contemplating on them and maybe some bifocal safety glasses for Mcj.


Flat-565720-Blanco-Nero


Upper: Textile / Lining: Textile / Synthetic / Sole: Synthetic

Heel: 9 cm Platform 2.5 cmThe world of Donna Loka is sexy, feminine and elegant which all are reflected by its wide range of contemporary womens footwear collection; ranging from heels, wedges until flats, all made with perfection and good quality of material.
Wedge-502223-Nero


*****

0 comments: