Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hanging in There




You Are Confident



You've accepted yourself fully, and you're happy with where you are in life. You are extremely content.
Your gut reactions are neither negative nor positive. You tend to see both sides of issues.
You are thoughtful and a natural researcher. You always are investigating a new idea or plan.
You are very self sufficient and independent. You prefer to rely on yourself.




I think, we get into the stage of our lives where we can say, we are happy and contented with what we have and where we are. Although, from time to time wishes like ipods, and if you already own one maybe an upgrade to ipod 4 or additional apple products, arise. But I can say now that things are going slowly but smoothly on my side of the fence. Can't ask for more as I already have an ipod (without reading some ipod reviews as it was handed to me on a silver platter). There are stress but manageable. So rock on.
*****

0 comments: