Sunday 22 August 2010

Coupons Et All

I recently received an email from paypal that I can now show online for products that are not available in Australia especially products from the USA. The shopping is not directly to the respective shops but going through a third party who sends the parcel to Aus. I really thought, it was an excellent idea because it is a given that not all products that we know are available in Australia and if they are, only to some states and no online stores.

I wasn't surprised to know that you can shop at buy.com through ebillme. There are lots of buy.com coupons available. You just have choose which one is your fancy.

Having worked with somebody who loves coupons, I now tend to find them even just for buying pizza for lunch. You just don't realise how much you save until you actually saw the drop in prices for using a coupon.

*****

0 comments: