Thursday 6 August 2009

On Behavior

The quizzes I take online are sometimes close to home, sometimes too off tangent. Just like this one.




You Are a Hybrid



You're the type of person who worries about doing the right thing. You're very conscientious.

You care about the world and the effect you have on it. You consider your actions carefully.



Doing the right thing makes you feel good. It's who you are, not what you have, that makes you happy.

You make rational decisions and think about all aspects of your actions. You don't act rashly.


Well, I think I just deviate in the latter part but I could also be that but I am just not aware of it. Anyhoo, taking quizzes online are fun, helps you relax. Just like sitting on your patio furniture on a summer day sipping icy cold drink.

0 comments: