Sunday 2 August 2009

I Work on Hitting 100%




You Are 94% Thankful



You're an incredibly thankful person, and everyone around you feels very appreciated.

You inspire people to be more optimistic, forgiving, and grateful.


I myself would admit first that I am not thankful almost all of the time. And Mcj said, I am so hard to please. But I'm working on that. I temper my whining. I shouldn't be. There are more people less fortunate than I am. I should be greatful all the time. I have never dreamed to be where I am now. And all my dreams had fall into places. What can I ask for? I got one when God showered the world Mp3 players. Hahaha. Seriously, I have a lovely family and relatives. I have very very good friends. Material things matter less to me now. And I am continuously working on that aspect.

0 comments: