Friday 21 August 2009

My New Laptop Bag

I like my laptop bag now - classy and trendy I would say. But with the weight of my machine, it's giving me backaches. So, I bought a backpack. I know, it would still be heavy but at least with a backpack, the weight is even.

Everki 15.4'' Coast Light Day Laptop Backpack - Blue .
For laptops up to 15.4".
Backpack style - easy to carry.
Carry handle and adjustable straps.
Fully padded.
Document store sleeve.
Zippered central compartment.
Easy access stash slot.
Side zippered key and pen stows.
Multifunction accessory compartments.
Comfortable straps with ergonomic no-slip pads.
Inner compartment size: Approx. 29cm x 26cm x 5cm.
Made from 1000D nylon.
Colour: Black and blue.

I got it from dealsdirect for a very low price. I am happy. Doesn't cost me a steel buildings. Just a couple of opps.

0 comments: