Monday 10 November 2008

Happy Today

It was my happy today last Friday. We didn’t have a celebration. I’m past the age when I want to be noticed on my birthday, when I would cry if my best friend or family wouldn’t even remember to greet me, when I want something special for that day. All I just want is for my one-and-a-half-men to be with me. I seem to be less selfish on special occasions now but that doesn’t mean I am less materialistic. :)

We had a splurge last Sunday. I wanted to go shopping for my gifts (take note, with S). But we ended up buying stuff for everybody. I didn’t really know what I want. I wanted an Ipod but I reckon, I won’t like to use it as it would affect my already self-diagnosed impaired hearing. So we just went to the department store and browse. I picked up clothes again and I don’t need them or even want them but, hey! I love them. :)

I’ve been spending heaps lately when most people are cutting back. I am just thankful, we don’t pay home insurance for now and I personally don’t worry about any bills that we have. Mcj does.

0 comments: