Saturday 22 November 2008

Feed-friendly



I have a pair of shoes with the same style, just a tad higher. They're very comfy. I always wear them even if I have another lower pair because some of my pants' hem would dangle if I wear them. The pair that I have is almost work on the heels but I am not planning to buy a new one yet. I'll see first if I need a comfy shoes on our new office. You know, for purposes of walking a distance, I need to have feed-friendly shoes.

I know shopping for shoes is easy (like buying Linksys router) but not for me. My feet are slim and long, it's not funny to choose the type of shoes that will fit me.

The above shoes are:

Satin, traditionally a fabric reserved for evening affairs, makes its daylight debut with the Ranya. The gathered pleats and ½ inch wedge make this flat fully functional at work or at play...it all depends on what you pair it with. Finally--a satin shoe you can wear without having to wait for an invitation. Leather sole.
Made in Spain. Available in wine and black.

0 comments: