Wednesday 1 October 2008

Growth Spurt?

The Tatapilla is the biggest “rubbish” I’ve ever known. He just loves eating. He wants to eat every food he sees, every food that everyone’s eating. He’s always curious when he sees me eating. It seems he feels like he’s missing out on something.

One night, he had his dinner ahead of us as he was so hungry. He had stewed apple after it. Then, he wanted some of my dinner so I gave him a tub of custard. He ate it all. He helped feed himself. When the custard was gone, he wanted some of his Daddy’s dinner. Can you imagine that? He’s belly is really getting big. Gone were the days when he was taut and terrific. If he’s an adult, at the rate that he’s eating, he might need alli diet pill already. I just blamed it to growth spurt plus playing all day makes the little boy hungry.

0 comments: