Sunday 25 August 2013

My favourite bag

Currently, this is my favourite bag. I bought this in the Philippines in our trip a few weeks ago.

This bag has only 1 zip pocket inside and two non-zips for phone and what not. What's I like about it is the material. It's not so structured but it can be if it contains the right stuff. The leather is very soft and supple. I also like the colour. I have another bag with the same colour combination that has now been related to my weekend grocery shopping bag. This new bag has become my going to work bag. I am very picky when it comes to buying bags - it has to have the "it" factor. I don't know what it is before I look for a bag that I like but I will know it once I see it. It's really hard - a lot of time is put into it just like buying industrial safety equipment. Oh maybe not imperative. In industrial equipment, it involves the safety of people and that above all else is what matters.

0 comments: