Sunday 25 August 2013

Hair-banging hair style

I had a haircut when we went to the Philippines. It is a bit short and it has been the shortest for almost 9 years. It's no use if you are hair-banging just like what some did in the air guitar festival - my hair just won't bang that way. Speaking of air guitar, what's your take on it? I see two things - I thought it silly and at the same time, I admire the people involved. To make something that big, is legendary. Do you think they still check out the Alfred Guitar Tablature even if they are playing air guitar? Regardless, this is inspirational and I hope many things such as this one will crop-up in the future.

Your Ideal Hairstyle is Sexy Waves
On a hair note, I can't wait for my hair to grow back. I miss it when it was long that I only have to wind it up my head and viola, instant hair do.
*****

0 comments: