Sunday 18 August 2013

6 Shoes

In my recent retail therapy, I bought 6 pairs of shoes. I have yet to take photos of them. I really liked this shopping trip as I have time to contemplate what I want and need. I reckon, I bought what's needed in my work and casual wear. It's like buying cool Yamaha Guitars, it's all intent and purpose.

Rain Makes You Happy
You tend to move slowly, but you still get a lot done. You are steady.

You are down to earth and practical. You like to live an ordered and organized life.

You find it difficult to be comfortable, and you are often shocked by your surroundings.

You prefer to be around a wide variety of people. You believe that you learn a little something from everyone.

You find peace when you are alone. You know how to balance your emotions well.
*****

0 comments: