Sunday 21 March 2010

Weekly Pick


A soft, refined fragrance for elegant women Reveals a floral woody amber trail under sign of transparency Top notes of Violet, Mandarin, Star Anise, Licorice Heart notes of Iris Absolute, Flower Patchouli, Vetiver Base notes of Benzoin, Amber Gray, Cotton Flower, Musk Perfect for all occasions
Price (AUD) $108.00


made from 100% australian merino wool
stylize your look with the sash belt, or wear it on it's own as a slouchy layered piece
branded with a shiny nickel oroton logo plate at the back neck


made from glazed calf leather
durable for everyday use
custom designed and made hardware
dimensions: 40w x 31h x 8d cm

Just surfing around without any aim yet I found these stuff that I think would like to use if I buy them. These things are all panacea to my hectic so called working-mum-wife life, that I so love when I don't feel stressed-out. A woman has got to do something to lighten up the mood, right? Shopping and reading, they all do it to me. Although, I am not looking forward to the day that I have to check http://www.wrinkletreatment.org not just for fun but because of necessity.

For noe, enjoy wrinkle free face.
*****

0 comments: