Thursday 11 March 2010

Size Matters

Shopping for clothes in Australia has been a feat for me. True there are shops everywhere but that’s my worry. I’m more concerned on the sizes of the clothes. The shops around our area are mostly carrying stocks from size 8 up. And I’m size smaller than 8. It varies depending on the brand, I can be size 4 or 6 or eight sometimes (my normal size not from rapid detox for opiates). To shop for my clothes, we have to go to shops far from us – it’s always a special trip.

To solve that problem, I have long avoided shopping for clothes in Australia. In our last trip to the Philippines, I bought myself heaps of work clothes. I can still get casual clothes here from time to time so I still get my fix of retail therapy.
These tops come in size 6.. Oh how I like them.


*****

0 comments: